Another thing a camera is good for

She could've just, y'know, held it up. Couches don't tend to be very heavy [How fun it would be to move them into a home] and she could probably hold it up fine. I don't see at all why it seems to be believed that every image has to be massively photoshopped and superimposed in some way or another.

Depends, my couch would crush that lil girl, maybe even pull my back! He most likely propped it up with something and edited it out. Even if the lil girl could lift it I wouldn't risk my sons injury for a picture either.

Really curious how he would have done ye one with the little girl lifting the couch? Would it be a shot of the room with no couch and the girl and dad posing with the couch then layered on top?

I would think he just used a piece of 4x4 or something to prop it up then cloned that object out.

Those are simply awesome!

While I do believe there is a time and place for posed photos, however these are the type of images that create bonds and memories.

I'd pay for these over any posed photo any day, any time, any place.....

There's an album on his Facebook page called "Behind the Scenes" that shows how he set up some of the shots. Kristinandkayla | Facebook

I just spent hours looking through his blog and cracking up :)

There's an album on his Facebook page called "Behind the Scenes" that shows how he set up some of the shots. Kristinandkayla | Facebook

I just spent hours looking through his blog and cracking up :)

Thanks for the link (I think) - its also going to cost me a few hours ... and I think I will enjoy every moment. :smileys:

Oh man... the creativity there is just amazing. If the girls bring these photos to school, they are probably considered the coolest kids in the city. Hats off to you Jason, as a photographer, as a father, and as an artist. You set the bar very, very high.

The Canon G12 is an advanced compact camera larger than your average pocketable but smaller than a micro 4/3" or similar. It does not fit in a shirt pocket but it does it in a regular pouch together with your wallet, cell phone etc. The fact that it has some size and weight makes it more stable in my hands and allows for its numerous external controls. The camera's key features include a larger than average 1/1.7" 10Mp sensor with superior image quality in low light and higher ISO values, a sharp 28-140mm zoom lens, an optical viewfinder, a fully articulated LCD monitor, many dedicated external controls, manual exposure, Raw format, good responsiveness, reasonably fast autofocus even in low light, and a powerful flash.

web design

Most reactions

New Topics

Back