Another Wreck the Dress

oldmacman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mcavoyphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This session didn't turn out great, mostly because of trying to coordinate schedules and not having the best time of day to shoot. The concept was to wreck the wedding dress, which I know is not new, but it is the closest I will ever get myself to shooting a bride. I like the shots in the nearby woods, but the water shots had direct sun in conflict with the flow of water.

Anyway, enough excuses, here are a few of my favs from the session:

jess-2.jpg

jess-7.jpg

jess-14.jpg

4e7880a755292.jpg

4e792b611301b.jpg

Interesting; I don't think they turned out too badly, but I'm still baffled by the concept. Why would anyone want to ruin something that they paid so much money for????? :confused::confused::confused:

I think it's because the dress is so personalized to the bride that it is a difficult item to sell. Hopefully, it is a one time wear, so why not have some fun with it? :)

# 1 is too Dark
# 2 and 3 its hard to even out that splotchy light but her face is pretty even
the close up with the wet hair... theres not enough context to the picture to know why she has wet hair. but i guess thats why you paired it with the others?

as for why not wreck the dress... why not. unless they are going to sell it its just going to sit around and collect dust. might as well get another use. these things are so custom fitted these days its hard to resell,

Most reactions

New Topics

Back