Antelope Island hiking

ccssk8ter11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went hiking with my brother and some friends the other day and got a chance to snap a few pictures. Just thought i'd share a few. All C&c welcome.
Thanks for looking!

#1 no pp
DSC_0025.jpg

#2 turned up blacks a little
DSC_0027-2.jpg

DSC_0162-2.jpg

#4 I know a lot of people dont like the distortion created by the wide angle lense but i liked the way they looked.
DSC_0161-2.jpg

DSC_0112-2.jpg

I have the same shoes as the kid on the left in the last three pics :p
Not super into the distortion the wide angle gives, but still really cool shots.

This is what I would have done with the first one (sort of, quick edit, also didn't have the RAW file or anything, just edited from what you had) by making the blacks all black, and messing with the colors of the sky and sun a bit.

DSC_0027-2copy.jpg

I have the same shoes as the kid on the left in the last three pics :p
Not super into the distortion the wide angle gives, but still really cool shots.

This is what I would have done with the first one (sort of, quick edit, also didn't have the RAW file or anything, just edited from what you had) by making the blacks all black, and messing with the colors of the sky and sun a bit.

DSC_0027-2copy.jpg

haha dude thats pretty much exactly what i did with the second, the first it just an unprocessed one.

Haha, yeah pretty much, I just kinda finished the effect, and turned up the saturation a bit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back