What's new

Any interest? FS/FT White Lightening 1200

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
49
Location
Arkansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Gauging interest on this studio strobe.
Seems to work perfect as far as I can tell.

Interested in:
SB-600
SB-800
SB-900
Lighting stands or booms
Cybersync radio triggers
Camera bag

The white is a sticker residue.
4e0547bb.jpg


cf833754.jpg
 
I really don't know what it is worth
 
Where did you get this from? Does it come with a case or anything else?
 
Last edited:
I purchased I from a local photographer that was going out of business. It does not have a case. It has a built in optical slave that works fine.
 
I will ask $140.
 
Bump
 
New day, forums working, bump
 
Bump
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom