Any riders out there??

Phazan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So who here rides motorcycles??

I started on a TTR 125, but now I ride my CRF 230 (Both dirtbikes). I LOVE dirtbiking, and I'm pretty sure when I turn 18 I'm going to love streetbikes just the same. Anyone else out there ride?

I've had a few and some day hope to get another.

(Phazan for being a motorcycle lover you should probably spell it correctly in your sig. :) )

^I didn't even notice that...it's one of those words that don't look wrong when they are spelled wrong. :blushing:

Fixing it...

<<<====Lookie, lookie...:D

That's my bike of choice, I ride a 2000 Harley Sportster.

^Pshht, Harly's? THOSE ARE SLOW!!! It's all about the R1...someday it will be mine! :drool: :lol:

^Pshht, Harly's? THOSE ARE SLOW!!! It's all about the R1...someday it will be mine! :drool: :lol:

:chatty:Now, now... :playball:

Crotch Rockets are a dime a dozen... :greenpbl:

Harleys have class and are built for cruising, not speed. Many moons ago I used to ride a Honda 500 (forgot the model) but I got bored with it, sounded like a cat in heat.:mrgreen:

Couple of things to remember about Harleys:

1) They don't leak, they mark their territory!

2) They don't vibrate, they shiver with anticipation!

i've always toyed with the idea of getting my licence but i cant really afford it at the moment. If i could though, i would buy a Ducati Monster, theyre beautiful

this one would do

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2005models/2005-Ducati-Monster-S4R.jpg

That Ducati Monster S4R is what we've got - only ours is blue and white. Love it, love it, LOVE IT! :cheer: We also have a Ducati 620 Monster, a 1969 BSA Lightning 650, a 1972 Norton Commando and I have a 1976 Honda Elsinore 250 dirt bike. Bikes are like potato chips... you can't just have one. :lol:

I've got an '03 Katana 600..sort of a sport tourer. I need to have some repairs done on it before riding season this year..my pickup's 15 mpg is killing me! :)

I just bought a small, classic Honda... late last year. I'm not a rider, but intend to learn. I'm thinking I'll take it back and forth to work... about a mile and a half, all in town.

It's a 70cc Passport.

I'd be grateful for any advice.

Pete

That Ducati Monster S4R is what we've got - only ours is blue and white. Love it, love it, LOVE IT! :cheer: We also have a Ducati 620 Monster, a 1969 BSA Lightning 650, a 1972 Norton Commando and I have a 1976 Honda Elsinore 250 dirt bike. Bikes are like potato chips... you can't just have one. :lol:

i am jealous of you! i love those bike.

Got any pictures? :)

I just bought a small, classic Honda... late last year. I'm not a rider, but intend to learn. I'm thinking I'll take it back and forth to work... about a mile and a half, all in town.

It's a 70cc Passport.

I'd be grateful for any advice.

Pete

Take a safety riding course. Worth the time and the money.

Rode mine today, sunny and clear skies: :wink:

D05.jpg

Most reactions

Back