Any suggestions? What should I improve?

whyhifly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4674877239_4d0679de75_b.jpg

4675501654_b19a8178d6_b.jpg

id say the color. To much red (unless that was what you were going for)

you should improve on your posting skills here... An idea of what you were going for with these photos would help us give you better CC.

The blown out area are distracting to me.

p!nK

IMO, lighting, colour, composition and exposure could all use improvement. In #1, as mentioned, the red channel is way to strong, and assuming that this is inteded to be a product/advertising image,the produce (can in right hand?) is soft and difficult to see. Both her red skin and the under-exposed can are caused in part by the fact that you have her situated in front of a bright window. I would suggest a re-shoot and either (1) relocate away from the window, (2) shoot on a darker day / closer to sunset, or (3) use lots more fill light.

In #2 the image is under-exposed and high on the red side (again in part because of the bright window), and you really have no idea of she's doing. As well, there's virtually no detail in her hair, and her face is almost completely obscured.

Just my $00.02 worth - you asked, your mileage may vary.

~John

Your model does have good hairs. As mentioned the can is not much readable plus everything else that is mentioned above about composition, exposure and colors.

Most reactions

Back