Any Transformers Fan?

I thought the first one was fun. I always had a hard time telling what was going on during the fight scenes.

Just saw the recent one .. just got back from the theater. Went with my kids. The dinosaur stuff is a little out there ... after all, the existed before the dinosaurs lol

I think it's going to be good. Huge fan of those movies. I agree with the rest that 2nd and 3rd were flat, but still entertaining. The reason I think the 4th will be really good is new casting, (Mark wahlberg), better acting, and tbh by the 3rd movie, while Shia is a decent actor, that voice and acting started to get old. So with new transformers, new actors, I'm pretty confident it'll be a hit and not miss.

Never really could stand that Shia kid - every time I see him I just get this overwhelming urge to slap him so hard his greasy hair splatters. Not even 100% certain why, just something about him is like fingernails on a chalkboard.
Yes, he was rather bothersome in nice words lol.
Micheal Bay chose Shia Labeouf because he wanted a younger version of Tom Tank. An innocent cuties or a boyish look to attract teenager girls. At Transformers 3, Steven Spielberg fired Megan Fox, because she was complaining at Bay about not enough emphasized on acting. Then replaced with the Victoria's Secret model who doesn't have experience in acting. Bay had directed several Victoria's Secret tv commercials. I don't know why he picked her. He should have picked someone else.

Ok, so it never occured to you that she probably got the part the old fashioned way, by sleeping with the director? Lol. I wasn't too worried about her, I mean seriously she had like 5 lines in the whole movie. I couldn't even tell you what they were. Who cares. Great set of legs.. lol.

I mean sure, it would be awesome if they could get someone who looked that good who could actually act - but eh.. it's Hollyweird. So as long as it isn't so bad that it's just painful to watch I can usually overlook it.
yeah. Hell, Micheal bay just wanted everyone to remember the first 20 seconds, whit dat ass. The rest, no one remembers her in the rest of the movie lmao. And just so everyone has their facts straight, Megan Fox got fired because she called Micheal Bay "hitler". No other reason. Tbh I think if they wanted to do the movie a favor and actually get a hot actress who can also act, they should have put Scarlett Johansson in it.. M Fox and the other model might be good looking but they can't act.
Just saw the recent one .. just got back from the theater. Went with my kids. The dinosaur stuff is a little out there ... after all, the existed before the dinosaurs lol
​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I feel this new one with the new actors, transformers, will all in all be better in most aspects. Accept for the first transformers, 1 is the lucky number.

The movie is pretty good. I hope it will become a blockbuster hit. Nice to see those dinobots. I feel bad one autobot died. Rest In Peace, bro.

The movie is pretty good. I hope it will become a blockbuster hit. Nice to see those dinobots. I feel bad one autobot died. Rest In Peace, bro.
​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​*SPOILER ALERT* ​

I think it's going to be good. Huge fan of those movies. I agree with the rest that 2nd and 3rd were flat, but still entertaining. The reason I think the 4th will be really good is new casting, (Mark wahlberg), better acting, and tbh by the 3rd movie, while Shia is a decent actor, that voice and acting started to get old. So with new transformers, new actors, I'm pretty confident it'll be a hit and not miss.

Never really could stand that Shia kid - every time I see him I just get this overwhelming urge to slap him so hard his greasy hair splatters. Not even 100% certain why, just something about him is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

I knew I liked you! I can tell you why I hate that kid, or at least that role - because he WHINED. The entire gd time. Guy gets giant robot friends and a chance to save the world and all he can do is whine about not getting to be a normal kid. Waah wah wah.

I knew I liked you! I can tell you why I hate that kid, or at least that role - because he WHINED. The entire gd time. Guy gets giant robot friends and a chance to save the world and all he can do is whine about not getting to be a normal kid. Waah wah wah.
Lol.. yup, I think that probably had a lot to do with it. I can't really put my finger on it but I've just never liked the kid, not in any movie I've ever seen him in or any interview for that matter.

For whatever reason he just strikes me as being the sort of guy you would never want to turn your back on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back