What's new

Anyone care to guess?

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
A little photo trivia for your Friday evening fun. I'll help you a little being I think this is going to be very difficult to guess. I will tell you I shot this inside my house. The only photoshop work that was done to this shot was a resize and a contrast adjustment. Care to take a Whirl at it?

round_n_round.jpg
 
It is something with a light on it and it is being spun in the air but what is it ? It's a fairly common object, costs about $25.00 and can be found in nearly any mall.
 
Jon is just too good! You nailed it. Yup, in addition to being a photographer, guitarist and what ever else have you, I am also a 7th Degree Imperial Yo-Yo Master! LOL well maybe not master but I have about 15 yo yo's and I'm 33 years old and still play with em so I guess that makes me some sorta yo yo geek!
 
MyCameraEye said:
Jon is just too good! You nailed it. Yup, in addition to being a photographer, guitarist and what ever else have you, I am also a 7th Degree Imperial Yo-Yo Master! LOL well maybe not master but I have about 15 yo yo's and I'm 33 years old and still play with em so I guess that makes me some sorta yo yo geek!

from everything you say you're good at, i figured you had to be about 100. :greenpbl: j/k!

actually, the only thing i'm good at is having children...i think my sperm have motorboats :mrgreen:
 
MyCameraEye said:
LOL on the 100 y/o

Scott of all trades! Ya know.

Nothing wrong with lots of children, you will never be alone when your old.

im old now....and you're right! :D

i liked your game...cause i won :) got anymore?
 
Not at the moment. Maybe I'll try a different yoyo for you next time, one that does not light up and it will just be a black image and you will have to guess. :) LOL as I said, I have a ton to choose from, I even have titainium yoyo that were tested by astronauts in space. LOL What a frigging geek I am.
 
MyCameraEye said:
Not at the moment. Maybe I'll try a different yoyo for you next time, one that does not light up and it will just be a black image and you will have to guess. :) LOL as I said, I have a ton to choose from, I even have titainium yoyo that were tested by astronauts in space. LOL What a frigging geek I am.

not a geek...just a collector. i'd love to see a pic of that one :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom