Anyone else having a lousy spring?

Lots of rain and then lots of sun. They say it'll be 26 today and I'm a bit red at the moment. :oops:
Mmmm... t-shirt tans. :drool:

ferny said:
They say it'll be 26 today and I'm a bit red at the moment. :oops:
Mmmm... t-shirt tans. :drool:

Oh yeah... t-shirt tans are soooo in at the moment I hear.
I'm so proud I actually got sunburnt yesterday at that walled city!!!! :blushing: I have a little red nose now! YAY!! I might get rid of this pasty white look (no offence ferny ;-) ) before leaving here. I've had 2 winters in a row now, one summer and when I get back it'll be winter again! ARGH Give me sun! :x

They now say we'll go into the Eighties today and tomorrow..........!!!!!!

Right now in this room it says it's 36/92. Pfff, that's nothing. It gets to around 45/112 in the summer. I may not be around much then.... :mrgreen:

I might get rid of this pasty white look (no offence ferny ) before leaving here.
Damn, I've got rid of those photos on photobucket of me looking all nice and golden. We do go brown here as well you know. *waggles finger*

Oh yeah, I'm so excited! It's about 45 degrees....and raining [/end sarcasm]

45????????

Poor, poor you!
That is waaaay to cold for spring (we had that in all the previous weeks, though...)

It's getting hot in MS. Pollen is at an all time high so everytime i go outside i immediately start to sneeze and my eyes get all itchy. IT SUCKS! I cant wait for the humidity to set in so I can breakout out the breathing gills. Ahhhhh- there is nothing like looking forward to a hot steamy MS summer...everything is covered in kudzu and the atmospheric perspective is about 100 meters then all you can see is water vapor.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back