What's new

Anyone know where this is?

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved


While trying to retrieve the URL: http://localhost:10141/blogger/5632/1867/1600/009%20-%20Eglise%20au%20Puy-en-Velay.jpg
The following error was encountered:
  • Access Denied. Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.
Your cache administrator is webmaster.
Generated Sat, 14 Jan 2006 23:19:20 GMT by photos2.blogger.com (squid)

Sorry, I only get this...
 
in the url it says Puy-en-Velay, Puy being a well in old french.
I googled the name of the city, and it is indeed in France ;)
 
South eastern France IIRC. Its town built around an old volcanic plug. Popular area for le tour de france to visit.

I can actcually open the link & indeed it is a picture of the plug itself.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom