Anyone near Tampa, Florida??

kidchill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tripcphotos.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just looking to meet other people in my area that are interested in photography and would maybe go snap some pics, or if you just know about some cool places to go!! I live about 40 minutes North of Tampa. I go to school at USF, but I don't know the area all that well!! Hit me back! CHRiS

This is odd, but I grew up in Brooksville, but now live in Atlanta. Have you found anybody to meet up with?

Chris Lawery
Capture Integration
(404)522-7662 office
(404)234-5195 cell

Okay....I went to Lowry Park Zoo yesterday to shoot and there was at least 20people running around with DSLRs and taking pics. I don't know that I was really interested in meeting most of them, but I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE!!!

My name is Megan and I live in Brooksville. I am by no means a pro photographer, but I love photography. I heard that Homasassa Springs is a good place to go.

I just moved from Brooksville/Weeki Wachee to PA not too long ago. Homassassa Springs is a nice to take some photos.

Last edited:
My name is Megan and I live in Brooksville. I am by no means a pro photographer, but I love photography. I heard that Homasassa Springs is a good place to go.

If you guys plan a trip to Homasassa Springs, I'd like to join in on that, its only about 2 hours from me.

Just to dig up an old thread...I'm in Tampa

Tampa
bigthumb.gif

May as well revive the thread again...Tampa

I'm I'm south florida, but moving to Orlando soon...not to far away.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back