Anyone order from Adorama?

Bangor Photo. And Ritz Camera has a couple stores in South Portland. But I'm from Bangor, so I use Bangor Photo (only for special order stuff that I don't need in a hurry.) What part of Maine you from?
I always forget about Bangor Photo. I'm in Orono right now, I'll be a bit further south for the summer. I've honestly never been in any of the photo stores around here. I usually just assume the prices are going to be ridiculously high, maybe because I'm used to the music gear stores in the area.

I have had two very bad experiences with Adorama via Amazon. (Twice they shipped me something other than what I ordered, and then gave me a HUGE run-around to return the item. The second time it was such a hassle over a small item ($100 filter) that I just decided it wasn't worth my time, but I will never do business with Adorama again - directly or via Amazon.

Be very wary of Adorama. Stick to B&H.

i have no personal experience, but i hear from a few friends that they can be like customs officials - cool til you start asking questions. after your questions, you get the run-around (like Iron Flatline says).

I always forget about Bangor Photo. I'm in Orono right now, I'll be a bit further south for the summer. I've honestly never been in any of the photo stores around here. I usually just assume the prices are going to be ridiculously high, maybe because I'm used to the music gear stores in the area.

Ever shoot up at the Alfond for hockey? That was where I spent a lot of my winter.

I have had two very bad experiences with Adorama via Amazon. (Twice they shipped me something other than what I ordered, and then gave me a HUGE run-around to return the item. The second time it was such a hassle over a small item ($100 filter) that I just decided it wasn't worth my time, but I will never do business with Adorama again - directly or via Amazon.

Be very wary of Adorama. Stick to B&H.

Ah, now I'm nervous. Haha. The order already shipped, I hope it's the right lens!

I've ordered from both B&H and Adorama with great results...

great place and great deal i have bought lens, filters, hoods. very fast shipping.. plus they will give your their advice if you want it..

No dealer beats B&H photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back