Anyone use Instagram?

I started using hashtags too. It seems to work for some reason. I just don't know why it works.

Mine's @mlongphoto. I've had it for less than an hour and I already had Hasselblad's official page like one of my photos. I think it's gonna be a good day.

@luke.machale
I still have to get a real camera, it's mostly gopro stuff atm

I added you earlier Luke.

@luke.machale
It was always my belief that a GoPro was a real camera. Just because it looks a little different doesn't mean it can't take fantastic photos! :smile:

@luke.machale
It was always my belief that a GoPro was a real camera. Just because it looks a little different doesn't mean it can't take fantastic photos! :smile:
True that!!! BTW my instagram is luke_machale my bad
there are no . On instagram

What is the appeal of instagram? I opened an account bout a year ago, but I don't get it, all of the photos I've seen there are cell phone crap with cheezy effects splattered on top. Can someone explain what is appealing with that service?

What is the appeal of instagram? I opened an account bout a year ago, but I don't get it, all of the photos I've seen there are cell phone crap with cheezy effects splattered on top. Can someone explain what is appealing with that service?

As a social media site for my business, I've won giveaways, I've sold prints to people I've never met, I've connected with local photographers, I've had people sign up for my workshops that I've never met, and I've been able to build a modest following that helps me many many ways. It's free. It costs a few hours of my time a week, and it's made me money I couldn't have made without this social media platform.

Yes it takes dedication. Yes I'm still learning. But yes it's been hugely helpful.

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel it's starting to get annoying. I was starting to get a bunch more followers than I look at it today and I have lost followers. I can't constantly post things to keep followers. They need to not unfollow me. Annoying!

Insta what?

Ok, just as a general rule I've rarely if ever found anything with the name insta or instant in the name to be good.

For example. Instant Coffee. Blech.

I feel it's starting to get annoying. I was starting to get a bunch more followers than I look at it today and I have lost followers. I can't constantly post things to keep followers. They need to not unfollow me. Annoying!

You have to post consistently or else you'll lose followers. You need to keep them engaged. Like any clientele.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back