What's new

Anyone want to guess what the weather outside is like?

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Breakfast:

$8430503234_c77359285c_o.webp $8429416315_bb5d2266f4_o.webp $8429416219_6aed008323_o.webp
 
No...but the omelet was delightful even if the weather outside is frightful.
 
Hmmmm...complaining about Florida weather? At least you ain't gonna get Frostbite of the Tooshie down there. I actually miss Florida weather... and the fact that it NEVER snowed! lol!
 
We are looking at wind chills of 30 to 40 below tomorrow. May be an omelet day for me and the kids. Otherwise I check into work at 5:30 AM to drive a group through three hours of that weather. Not even going to be decent enough to get out and shoot while I'm sitting on layover. Enjoy your crappy Florida weather. ;)
 
Stop yolking around. This thread is serious!
 
It's raining cats and dogs with super high winds and it will drop into the high 30's tonight. As for snow, well I 've had 6 inches in my backyard and more than a few dustings. but I live in NW FL so more likely than Miami to get chilled. Crappy weather is crappy no matter where you live.
 
It's raining cats and dogs with super high winds and it will drop into the high 30's tonight. As for snow, well I 've had 6 inches in my backyard and more than a few dustings. but I live in NW FL so more likely than Miami to get chilled. Crappy weather is crappy no matter where you live.

Ah. I wondered where in FL, because I'd just had a conversation with a cousin of mine this morning about this. She said it was 82 there yesterday and sunny, and it was supposed to be nice again today evidently--she lives in the Tampa/St. Pete area.
Meanwhile, we're still on the typical East TN weather roller coaster here. Two weekends ago, 6 inches of snow. By the following Tuesday it was in the high 50s. By last Friday, we had an ice storm. Then two days of temps in the teens. Then yesterday, temp in the mid-60s, very balmy and at least somewhat sunny. Today, we have had torrential rains, high winds, a tornado over in west TN, several tornado watches here, localized flooding...snow showers possible Friday and Saturday, if there's anything that hasn't already blown away or been drowned, for the snow to fall on!
 
It's raining cats and dogs with super high winds and it will drop into the high 30's tonight. As for snow, well I 've had 6 inches in my backyard and more than a few dustings. but I live in NW FL so more likely than Miami to get chilled. Crappy weather is crappy no matter where you live.

Yea.. I went through a Hurricane about 98 or 99... in Ruskin, Fl.. just south of Tampa. That was fun! Blew down a lot of big trees... I got so tired of using a chainsaw, it still hurts to see one.. lol!

High 30's? All what you are used to.. it has been warm here this year... has only dropped below zero a couple of times (not counting windchill)
 
It did.with tons of humidity...it's about 55 right now and the low will be 40..high of 58 tomorrow...it ain't snow, but it sure as heck isn't warm, either.
 
We are looking at wind chills of 30 to 40 below tomorrow. May be an omelet day for me and the kids. Otherwise I check into work at 5:30 AM to drive a group through three hours of that weather. Not even going to be decent enough to get out and shoot while I'm sitting on layover. Enjoy your crappy Florida weather. ;)

And it's already official - it is an omelet morning at our house tomorrow. Deadline for calling off school is 6 AM day of, and they had done it about 5:00 this evening.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom