shandrio
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2011
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Argentina
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello dear photographers!
A not-so-long time ago, I bought a poster for my bedroom. It was a beatifull autumn forest picture with predominant red and orange colors, that matched perfectly with mi furniture, courtains etc. But it was never delivered... :cry:
So... In order to avoid any problems with delivery or any other customs issues, I'm looking for someone willing to take a beautifull autumn landscape picture (or grab one from your collections, albums, stock, etc.) and mail it to me in full resolution. I'd like to print it, frame it and hang it on the wall. I offer money in exchange, or a huge THANK YOU and a picture of my bedroom with your picture framed and hanged on the wall (or any other thing that makes you feel proud or thanked if you choose to do it as a favor or just for fun).
I live in Argentina, so dollars are very expensive here. All I can offer is a PayPal transfer of up to 25 bucks. I hope that is enough for anyone. Of course I don't need a professional photo. Just something nice
Here are some pictures I like. Something more or less like this would make me very happy:
Orange-Peak-fall-foliage-2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (this one is portrait, not landscape, but it's just to show the general idea)
Autumn Train | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (I don't like the filter/effect they put on this one, but I love the scenery)
Autumn Fall Photography | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (If this one were "more red" and rectangular instead of square, it would be spectacular)
Autumn trees | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (simply perfect!)
Autumn Creek | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (very very nice too, just too much green)
Autumn - 2008 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (also beautifull, but too much sky)
I hope I posted this on the correct forum and that someone is interested in helping me.
Cheers!
Emilio
A not-so-long time ago, I bought a poster for my bedroom. It was a beatifull autumn forest picture with predominant red and orange colors, that matched perfectly with mi furniture, courtains etc. But it was never delivered... :cry:
So... In order to avoid any problems with delivery or any other customs issues, I'm looking for someone willing to take a beautifull autumn landscape picture (or grab one from your collections, albums, stock, etc.) and mail it to me in full resolution. I'd like to print it, frame it and hang it on the wall. I offer money in exchange, or a huge THANK YOU and a picture of my bedroom with your picture framed and hanged on the wall (or any other thing that makes you feel proud or thanked if you choose to do it as a favor or just for fun).
I live in Argentina, so dollars are very expensive here. All I can offer is a PayPal transfer of up to 25 bucks. I hope that is enough for anyone. Of course I don't need a professional photo. Just something nice
Here are some pictures I like. Something more or less like this would make me very happy:
Orange-Peak-fall-foliage-2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (this one is portrait, not landscape, but it's just to show the general idea)
Autumn Train | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (I don't like the filter/effect they put on this one, but I love the scenery)
Autumn Fall Photography | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (If this one were "more red" and rectangular instead of square, it would be spectacular)
Autumn trees | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (simply perfect!)
Autumn Creek | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (very very nice too, just too much green)
Autumn - 2008 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (also beautifull, but too much sky)
I hope I posted this on the correct forum and that someone is interested in helping me.
Cheers!
Emilio