apparently im cold

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm wearing a beater, t-shirt, long sleeve collared shirt, a zipper up sweater and a thermal zipper up hoodie. I have a heating pad in my lap (set on high) and the heat in my office is set to 70F.

That's all. You can continue about your day now.

might i add that the sweater is an obnoxious shade of green. i dont even like green.

green is the only color that matters

Making me sweat with that description. I'm sitting in an office that is ~71, forced to wear steel toe boots and blue jeans. I have an old very worn very thin t-shirt on and I'm looking at the thermostat wondering when the AC unit is going to finally kick on.

Sure, it's 15 degrees F outside, but I'm in an office inside a manufacturing plant. If you are cold, you can come here an hug the 1000 liter 152 degree C reactors that are right outside the office :D. The plant floor is a nice balmy 90 F with usually around 90-95% humidity. It's not fun in the summer when it actually gets hot in here......

well, just take it all off then ...

I used to have those dreams. I sleep a lot better now that I work for myself.

Don't worry, that's normal for women. (at least all the ones I know)

Certainly hope that wasn't directed at me. The name "Alex" can be deceiving, but I am assuming you are the gender of "Alex" that I have never had tell me "take it all off...", nor do I want that gender of "Alex" to tell me that :D

And, I don't think Brad, Steve, and Tom would appreciate it either. Though Bev might not mind :D

Certainly hope that wasn't directed at me. The name "Alex" can be deceiving, but I am assuming you are the gender of "Alex" that I have never had tell me "take it all off...", nor do I want that gender of "Alex" to tell me that :D

And, I don't think Brad, Steve, and Tom would appreciate it either. Though Bev might not mind :D

no, this was clearly directed at the owner of this thread :p .. no need to worry ;)

i also thought your comment was to mrodgers, alex...when im cold, the last thing im going to do is take off my clothes!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back