AprilRaven!!!!

wow.... even earlier than chillers!! :lol: ...... this is gonna be a loooooonnnnng party!

Congrats tho april...... you know how i feel about you being here (damn, thought she would have gone by now :mrgreen: )...... and long may you reign..... :hugs:

now im gonna let my wings down and party!!!!!...... just watch were you holding your drinks, i cant afford to get them wet at the moment ;)

:cheers: :band: :band: :cheers:

:smileys: :smileys:

Hey fellow Darksider. Shalst we meet at midnight, and start the bash.
congrats girl.:hugs: :hugs:

tell ya chiller.... i will wait on ya...you know me, already out scoping out territory...( always have to add to the dark side...)

thanks rob, your so sweet.. i dont keep up with stuff...so 5,000 is amazing...

angel...back at ya, winged one.....long may we all wave....

and thanks chase, hobbes, and alison... if you read this....thanks for the darkside...where men can be men, and the victims be victims.....where creativity knows no bounds...but the guests do...!!

Congrats (a little early) oh coven leader! Don't sweat what we talked about! You are very much loved by a lot of people... the one or two people that don't appreciate ya can just deal with it! Love ya, coven sister... I mean it!

woodsac said:
5,000...wow!
(well almost) :biggrin:

Now get that camera out woman! Gotta have a pic for 5,000 ;)

:thumbup: I agree...

oops...I dont have a 5000th either. :p

come on chiller...get it on here....( oops.... sounds bad...sorry...)
would love for you to attain new heights with me...( there we go again..)
if you dont get under the cave soon, i will have to lock you in.....:lmao:

calliope.....the coven grows...by leaps and bounds...and we expand into new territories...

thanks for your love and support.....
darkness combined is strong and powerful...and most topsiders dont see the undergrounders in the light..but the bonds are strong....:heart:

woodsac.....your such an inspiriation...and i appreciate you.

O Pallie My Pallie ... the Coven Leader ... Mistress of Darkside Manor ...

5k ain't nothin' for you, babe ...

Conga rats ... and a corn snake ... to ya, Raven!

Hooah!

congrats on the 5000 Raven, TPF wouldn't be the same without you... :thumbup:

boy, can't you just smell the favoritism shown by some... :roll:...and i know you're loosing tons of sleep over it, eh raven???? :lmao: sleeping meds are on their way :thumbup:

'Gratulations Raven on the 5K milestone... Always look forward to your posts especially the banter with the darkside family... can't wait for the next 5K...

DDave

Most reactions

Back