aputure trigger master wireless triggers

They lack many of Pocket Wizards capabilities.

You often get what you pay for.

Pro's don't often buy cheap knockoff gear.

Could you elaborate on the main features it lacks? I'm still trying to understand the pros and cons of these triggers along with all the different features they offer.

I guess simply put, what will I missing out on if I buy these instead of pocketwizards.

I suppose more importantly, what features do you need? The one thing that the inexpensive triggers all seem to have, which I wish my PWs had was a built-in hot-shoe.

I just ordered them (ive spent more on dumber things) and since I'm not pro I think I can benefit from learning about triggers with these. I may step up and get more along with the yongnuo flash that people keep raving about. Thanks for the input.

Could you elaborate on the main features it lacks? I'm still trying to understand the pros and cons of these triggers along with all the different features they offer.

I guess simply put, what will I missing out on if I buy these instead of pocketwizards.
The no go for me would be no high speed flash sync.

That would be useful if I shot more high-speed stuff. Right now, I just want something for portraits and small studio stuff. I think the 60 buck I spent to learn will be worth it and when I realize I need something better and faster then I'll get it but for now, hopefully, this will do.

The one thing I dont like so far is that I cant trigger my camera and flash to fire at the same time using the remote release. thats one of the biggest downsides for me right now. I wanted to be able to fire both so I could do some self portraits a little easier.

32 channels
Selective Quad zone triggering
Speed cycling
Intervalometer
Relay mode

Just to name a few.

The one thing I dont like so far is that I cant trigger my camera and flash to fire at the same time using the remote release. thats one of the biggest downsides for me right now. I wanted to be able to fire both so I could do some self portraits a little easier.
Specifically, which model triggers did you get, and how many?

they are the ones i linked above. I actually figured it out and got it working. I had the one trigger on the camera set to camera instead of flash, that was the problem.

Most reactions

Back