Aquazoo Part I *13 pics*

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to a little zoo yesterday. Wasnt a very big zoo, walked around for about 5 hours. They did have some cool animals though and there was lots of green.
So here are they are:
AquaZoo001.jpg

AquaZoo002.jpg

AquaZoo003.jpg

AquaZoo004.jpg

AquaZoo005.jpg

AquaZoo006.jpg

AquaZoo007.jpg

AquaZoo008.jpg

AquaZoo009.jpg

AquaZoo010.jpg

AquaZoo011.jpg

AquaZoo012.jpg

AquaZoo013.jpg

For more pics go here:
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

some good shots there mate, #12 is funny
#13 is just evil
#9 needs a cudle
#7 not sure if I want to know whats happening there
#2 is just spot on

Another fine set of shots!! The reflection in#1 is incredible, #2 has such a beautiful composition, 5 and 6 are wonderful lemur shots, 9 is soooOOooo cute!, and of course #13 rawks.

I just think that Photo 7 might need a warning and is none for Your Friendly Family Photo Forum :wink: :wink: :wink:

Very good photos! All of them. Very green, too, which always helps! You know! GREEN :lovey:

When I'll tear my DH to the zoo tomorrow (towards evening, for they have their Romantic Nights with music groups - classical - scattered all over the place), I doubt the photographic outcome of our excursion will be as good... (see_here to learn more about the "romantic attack" I am planning to force on DH).

Beautiful shots :) #2 and #5 are my favorites

oh come on guys, get your minds out of the gutter. They are playing American Football in #7. You know "hut 1, hut 2, hut hut hut" (or whatever they shout)
The left goose in #10 attacked me, you can see he is running towards me in the pic. Good thing there was a fence between the 2 of use, else he would have bitten my shoe or something.
And #11 was an escapee, just walking around. But he was supossed to be in an enclosure. Pretty funny too see something like that just walking around.
Thanks for the comments every one, really appreciate it :)
And have fun at the zoo tonight Corinna :D

Most reactions

Back