Are there any low F-stop lens

I'm searching ebay and I don't see any! lol but I'm really bad at searching.

I found a couple on ebay. But still leery. I really want a macro and I really want a zoom lol. I keep going back and forth between the two. It doesnt help on these forums seeing all the macro shots. But I think I would like the zoom better for wildlife here and a general carry around. Although to have a really decent zoom for wildlife I am looking at a 1500 purchase where I could get a decent macro for less than a grand. I like shooting everything atm while I am learning. Then of course for landscapes I want a wide angle haha. Too many choices let me see if I can find those ebay links.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I use B&H to price compare pretty much everything. And then I dont have to dick around with a third party seller if I need to return it.

What are you replacing? I mean are you replacing a kit lens or adding to what you currently have. I know you like doing portraits etc so maybe you should look at something with a bit longer reach.

you can get a used 17-55 under 1000.

I would like to be able to shoot in low light, but in a studio setting with just the ambiant lighting like I did with the borrowed lens, but hers was over 1200 dollars and I just can not afford that.
The reason I could not use my own lens, is because my f-stop would not go below 5. I have the kit lens, 18-55 and then a zoom 50 to 200.

When the Sigma lens is a "HSM" (Hyper Sonic motor) lens, it should work with your camera.

and ONE last question...
Would this lens be good for shooting indoors? or with lower light then a studio flash? or should I not even bother?

depends on what you're shooting and how... are you using a tripod? is whatever you're shooting staying still? If yes to both of these, you're fine.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back