are there any wedding photographers online?

photopro234

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My name is Ralph Gantz from Wadsworth Ohio. I have chosen wedding photography as my specialty. Any wedding photographers online I would like to talk shop with you.

I don't do weddings, but I know there are lots of threads about them already on the forum. have you done a search?

I do not consider myself a wedding photographer, even if I just photographed my first wedding yesterday.
I feel I still need to learn and practice but the topic of wedding photography interests me.

:scratch:

Can't tell if this is spam, or if you just don't know how to navigate a website. If you want to start down the path of learning wedding photography, you should focus on learning photography first. Luckily there are enough threads here to give you plenty to work on for the next several years.

And, seriously, unless you're 11 years old, find a new username.

What is your question? There are many wedding photographers on this forum.

What is your question? There are many wedding photographers on this forum.

Kathy specializes in photography of exotic bugs
You failed to mention landscapes with long exposures. (is that what you call it? I never got to that chapter.) Rotanimod is your go to guy for weddings.

jamesbjenkins I had my own portrait studio for 10 years and was a generallist which means that I had several specialties at one time: weddings,senior high portraits,children,etc. I was burned out and gave up the studio. Now I am specializing in wedding photography and need to talk to the movers and shakerrs in the industry and find out from them advice on photographing weddings.

So let me get this right. You specialize in weddings but need advice on weddings?

Noticed just here and other sites as well. Anyone who mentions wedding photography and asks a question gets flamed. I could be wrong here but I don't see anywhere that the OP says they needs advice. Talking shop could simply be about software, business or just bouncing around a few ideas.

Last edited:
Noticed just here and other sites as well. Anyone who mentions wedding photography and asks a question gets flamed. I could be wrong here but I don't see anywhere that the OP says they needs advice. Talking shop could simply be about software, business or just bouncing around a few ideas.

Exactly this! ^^ Like any industry this one changes too, and what was trendy in wedding photography ten years ago isn't so much today. Perhaps the OP just wants to "catch up" with the times? Let's give hime a chance shall we?

Thanks!

OP, is there a specific topic you want to start with. I would be happy to get a conversation rolling.

jamesbjenkins I had my own portrait studio for 10 years and was a generallist which means that I had several specialties at one time: weddings,senior high portraits,children,etc. I was burned out and gave up the studio. Now I am specializing in wedding photography and need to talk to the movers and shakerrs in the industry and find out from them advice on photographing weddings.

Just sayin'.

Most reactions

Back