ts_imagery TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2006 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Feb 13, 2006 #1 Here are a few samples from a recent project of mine that I thought some of you might find interesting. You can check out the rest of the gallery here. Thanks for looking.
Here are a few samples from a recent project of mine that I thought some of you might find interesting. You can check out the rest of the gallery here. Thanks for looking.
kemplefan TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 297 Reaction score 1 Location Baltimore maryland Feb 13, 2006 #2 i think so i think the first one if forks and a spoon
Unimaxium TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2004 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 22 Location Northeastern University, originally from Philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 13, 2006 #3 Well of course they're forks; I think the original poster was being sarcastic. I really like the third one. Great colors.
Well of course they're forks; I think the original poster was being sarcastic. I really like the third one. Great colors.
ts_imagery TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2006 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Feb 13, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Yeah, I was just being a little silly with the title -- it's hard to come up with titles sometimes. They are in fact photographs of forks. Sorry if there was any confusion, and thanks for taking a look.
Yeah, I was just being a little silly with the title -- it's hard to come up with titles sometimes. They are in fact photographs of forks. Sorry if there was any confusion, and thanks for taking a look.
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 13, 2006 #5 Yep, I like #3
ts_imagery TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2006 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Feb 14, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks, I really liked the way the 3rd one turned out as well. I often like to work with the tones of B&W, but good colour can really make a photo pop.
Thanks, I really liked the way the 3rd one turned out as well. I often like to work with the tones of B&W, but good colour can really make a photo pop.
ChopstickHero TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2006 Messages 159 Reaction score 2 Location Redlands, CA Feb 14, 2006 #7 "there is no spoon"
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Feb 14, 2006 #8 i have to agree - the third stands out the most to me too! nice!