Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Feb 10, 2006 #16 I actually prefer the original! Fine shot... The treatment works as well, but with such a perfect little one I think the original is more interesting! Rob
I actually prefer the original! Fine shot... The treatment works as well, but with such a perfect little one I think the original is more interesting! Rob
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 10, 2006 #17 awww..that expression is just priceless!!! so cute
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 10, 2006 #18 your too good at shooting them, and they are too cute for us to get sick of 'em... :thumbup: