MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Feb 9, 2006 #1 LOL..I have no other models, so my babies are it!! This is one I did today.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 It is impossible to get sick of baby photos of this quality!
sameerjatana TPF Noob! Joined Jan 25, 2006 Messages 100 Reaction score 7 Location Los Angeles Feb 9, 2006 #3 woww....cud it be any better:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
M mannella TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2006 Messages 300 Reaction score 2 Location Temagami Ontario Canada Feb 9, 2006 #4 Cute shot but_ its a little out of focus--Lenny
Knopka TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2005 Messages 543 Reaction score 14 Location CT, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 #5 Priceless:flower:!
Fate TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 1,685 Reaction score 67 Location England - Worcestershire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 #6 Always love baby pics keep em' coming!
tgates TPF Noob! Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 155 Reaction score 5 Location Madison Alabama Feb 9, 2006 #7 Beautiful shot! Adorable baby!
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Feb 9, 2006 #8 very good!! love the soft feel to it :thumbup:
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Feb 9, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 mannella said: Cute shot but_ its a little out of focus--Lenny Click to expand... I actually had it very sharp, but added the soft focus to it for the dreamy kind of effect. Here it is more in focus:
mannella said: Cute shot but_ its a little out of focus--Lenny Click to expand... I actually had it very sharp, but added the soft focus to it for the dreamy kind of effect. Here it is more in focus:
T Tsimiri TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 127 Reaction score 3 Location Colorado, US Feb 9, 2006 #10 I really like the soft focus on the first one. It really works for this photo. -Fiona
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Feb 9, 2006 #11 I like the soft one more. Very very nice!
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 #12 clarinetJWD said: I like the soft one more. Very very nice! Click to expand... ditto. :thumbup:
G grimmett TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2003 Messages 146 Reaction score 1 Location West Hollywood, CA Feb 9, 2006 #13 I like the sharp one much more. The filter is distracting. Beautiful shot!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 #14 Very cute. Eric
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 10, 2006 #15 What a sweet expression! Nope, can't imagine ever getting sick of these!