What's new

Are you the type likes to "stand out" in a crowd

2WheelPhoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
6,844
Reaction score
996
Location
Tampa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If yes, BHPhoto has a selection of straps specifically for you
badteeth.gif


capturing couture
 
Get the one with the roses
lol.gif
 
ehh.. nah. looks like a guitar strap repurposed to be a camera strap
 
All clicking that does is redirect me to Commission Junction. Trying to make some advertising dollars?
 
All clicking that does is redirect me to Commission Junction. Trying to make some advertising dollars?

If you're not going to the camera straps you may have a virus misdirecting you.
 
All clicking that does is redirect me to Commission Junction. Trying to make some advertising dollars?
If you're not going to the camera straps you may have a virus misdirecting you.
I got it too... And I'm on my iPhone... I doubt my phone has a virus. Something's up with the link.
 
Odd link is working for me - unless the ad banner from above is dropping down without appearing do and you are clicking in the main screen and hitting the banner whilst its invisible (seen this happen on several sites, not limited to TPF).


Also how can they release all those straps and not a single one that goes with the rest of my clothing:
P1020214.jpg
 
2WheelPhoto.... I get Commission Junction also. I also do IT for a living with emphasis on security... I can safely say my pc does not have a virus! :) The link you posted is a redirecting link... it does not go to B&H. here is the link... as you can see, the first part of the URL goes to "redirectingat.com" which is becoming a nuisance on many sites. Is the link you posted a repost from another site, out of curiousity?

http://go.redirectingat.com/?id=162...u-type-likes-stand-out-crowd.html#post2323455
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom