What's new

Are you the type likes to "stand out" in a crowd

Safari here... goes to the right site.

This may not be totally photographic related but I like the idea of this thread. A lot of photographic "accessories" are made to look like someone is going to the warfront with all of the ballistic nylon. Sure... its purposeful but many of us would rather not pose like professional photographers/soldiers. Maybe a running thread collecting stuff that the rest of the community might be interested?.. stuff that doesn't look so "photographic".

I've seen the capturing couture straps out in the field. It didn't really impress me from a distance... I think the metal loops that connects the wide neck strap immediately down to the narrow straps that run to the camera simply reminds me of something DIY. It offsets the "fancy" pattern way too much. Its like having a fancy dress on with a pair of combat boots. Up close, it was ok... nothing spectacular in terms of materials.

A similar design, but IMO more true to and complementary in design are these:

Seat Belt Camera Straps at the Photojojo Store!

Looks similar to Capturing Couture straps but its "seat belt" material matches the overall look. Simple... utilitarian... purposeful.

For those that like something a bit more, I use a few straps from here:

Camera Straps - Designer Camera Straps

Very good quality materials with interesting character. Some of the "tapestry" designs might a bit too thick for some due to the layers of material required. The others are very nice... a bit expensive though. They may make a nice gift.
 
Works now, and I like these straps. Fun!:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom