What's new

Are you the type likes to "stand out" in a crowd

cgipson1 - when I view the link in the original post, even going in to the mod panel to edit the post and see the link in full I don't see any of the redirectingat part of the link that you are seeing - I can only see (and am only linked to) the B&H website without any errors.
 
Nope...not me....not even on the re-direct. Same junc.
 
2WheelPhoto.... I get Commission Junction also. I also do IT for a living with emphasis on security... I can safely say my pc does not have a virus! :) The link you posted is a redirecting link... it does not go to B&H. here is the link... as you can see, the first part of the URL goes to "redirectingat.com" which is becoming a nuisance on many sites. Is the link you posted a repost from another site, out of curiousity?

http://go.redirectingat.com/?id=162...u-type-likes-stand-out-crowd.html#post2323455

Many of the others go where I go...(BHPhoto) and see the straps
 
Can someone *else* post the link? I wanna see what everyone is talking about... and I mean the *REAL* link. To the straps. :lol:
 
better yet..... go to BHPHOTO and search on the silly products: "capuring coutore"
 
Wow these are actually really nice! I doubt anyone has it here yet but do you guys recommend these things for heavy lens like the Sigma 50-500mm specifically.
 
Ok this link is really odd!

Right so lets simplify this and get an idea what browsers people are using and if they are getting the add sight or the correct website;

Opera - link takes me to the correct site of B&H
 
Safari...still can't connect with link(s). Thanks anyhoo.
 
I was on Safari on my phone when I clicked the OP's link.

When I clicked yours Over, I was using Chrome.
 

That's so WEIRD... it rerouted me again... to this:

http://www.cj.com/expired.jsp?AID=1...6X3290c7d616b11cf90ae113f55519ff34&BI=3849199

I've never had links to B&H do that before. Could it be a forum thing?

And to address the advertisement thing you had mentioned... my ad up top is for wix.com ... not for whatever that link is. So I don't think that's it.

Same here. Using Safari on Mac here but it redirected a few times before landing on the Commission Junction site. Earlier when I first tried it I was using Firefox on a Windows 7 machine and got the same result.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom