Antithesis
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2007
- Messages
- 1,340
- Reaction score
- 16
- Location
- Caribbean
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I have to agree with everyone, I'd say your doing pretty good if 1 out of 10 is a keeper. That's the joy of shooting digital, you can take so many more shots and have instant feedback on your LCD. You'll also find as you get better, you'll start getting better images and more stuff to work with. The only problem is, you start getting more critical of your work and only pick like 1-2 out of a 100, but they'll end up being much better.
That being said, I really like shot #1. I think it has the strongest composition, atleast for me. Shot #7 has good comp too.
That being said, I really like shot #1. I think it has the strongest composition, atleast for me. Shot #7 has good comp too.
The best part of today was a kayaker. I turned to program mode and I got several shots of him in the rapids and the moment was over forever. No time for second guessing or looking for a better angle. Sweet!!