Karalee
hOtLiPs!
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2004
- Messages
- 3,851
- Reaction score
- 48
- Location
- Here....there....everywhere
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Youve got some mad talent Chiller, both with the model making and photography :thumbsup:.
Chiller said:Thanks Rob. I appreciate your comment.
I never thought of the paper trick. I used to use a tissue over my onboard flash to defuse that but never thought of the paper over the light. I will try it.
Yes, these are mine. The little skeleton dude was left over from a kit I had. I did come conversions, and gave him an axe. The gravestone is just modeling putty.
The dragon is a kit, but the base and everything else on it is scratch built. The base is made from small pieces of wood,Kitty litter(not dirty stuff though) and putty for the rocks, hand painted them and the a few other small things.
Thanks again.
Chiller said:NMLeakway--I would love to see your stuff, if you have some pics...please post them I have never played the games. I tried once, but have been more fascinated with the figures.
Thanks again for your compliments.