Arizona Meetup?

What's she looking at????????????

coffee-1.jpg

Those are some really intriguing images on the wall. Next time I'm in town, I'll have to drop by.

Those are some really intriguing images on the wall. Next time I'm in town, I'll have to drop by.

John, they will come down at the end of July to make room for a new exhibit. So you have until July 26...

If you can't make it I can send you some JPEGs of them. PM me if you want to see them via e-mail.

Dimitri

I LOVE Jerome!! I wish I could make it!! I hope you all have fun!!

looks like you lot had some fun there :)

John, they will come down at the end of July to make room for a new exhibit. So you have until July 26...

If you can't make it I can send you some JPEGs of them. PM me if you want to see them via e-mail.

Dimitri

Why are they coming down?

Hey everyone! Reminder emails and PMs going out today. Let's figure out where to meet up and if anyone wants to carpool. :)

Anyone is welcome to join us so don't be shy!

Might anything be going on over President's day this coming Feb 09?

Just learned that my son's team will be at the tournament there.

I'm sure we can plan something. :)

Is that the tourney that Sereno hosts?
Sounds right. Seems we play them lots, either there or as part of the Far West league. I'm not as into knowing the details of the tournaments as some of the other parents. I go along, encourage, shoot photos. Life's good!

Sometimes I'll come home and never know the names of the teams that the boys have played!

Let's see, game 2, those boys had the white jerseys, right?

I remember that game, great soft light, no harsh shadows.

Why can't all their games be played on slightly overcast days? :lol:

Most reactions

Back