Arizona Meetup?

Nice I'll be there. Where exactly is this coffee shop at? Nevermind...

Our address is 4804 E. Chandler Blvd. suite 110, in Ahwatukee (Phoenix), at the NE corner of 48th Street and Chandler Blvd. and we are just N of the Hooters restaurant.

Set a clear date and decide on how long it is going to be and those who need to save up time and money for it can start to plan accordingly. The school holidays in spring of 2009 here in Lower Saxony will be from 30 March to 15 April, if that helps any (and I can only ever get away from home during the school holidays!).

Hmm, spring 09 I might have to be in the US for a wedding
anyway, so if the dates are close, that might be a good chance :)

Now I wish I lived in the Phoenix area. Have fun all.

Hey, it's not that far from you, since we'll meet in the spring of '09 at Canyon DeChelly and Monument Valley (possibly Antelope Canyon in Page).

We'll let you know the dates and maybe you can come from Albuquerque.

Hey, it's not that far from you, since we'll meet in the spring of '09 at Canyon DeChelly and Monument Valley (possibly Antelope Canyon in Page).

We'll let you know the dates and maybe you can come from Albuquerque.
I'll keep my eyes open. We're often in the Phoenix area for my younger son's soccer tournaments.

Looks as if I can probably make it. I haven't been to such a gathering before. Will there be anything on the agenda other than meeting others and discussing possible trips? Will I need a camera, photo ID or a cookbook?

Looks as if I can probably make it. I haven't been to such a gathering before. Will there be anything on the agenda other than meeting others and discussing possible trips? Will I need a camera, photo ID or a cookbook?

Cool! I'd bring your photo ID & camera. I don't think you'll need your cookbook! :lol:

I just thought this would be a good way to start. Plus you will get to see Mitica100's photos from the Vulture Mine.

Cookbook, no. Tarot deck, maybe :) Photo ID? Is there a minimum coffee drinking age in Arizona?

Most reactions

Back