Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple of reasons I learned to love Arizona. :mrgreen:

treesmall.jpg

watsonlakee.jpg

Both are very lovely...I especially like the second one though :) Nice colors and tones in it :)

I like the heather, but that is probably because I am quite partial to heathland, nowadays living just a half-hour drive from Lüneburg Heath (which is famous - well, within Germany it is.....).
But both photos make obvious that you are surrounded by some stunning landscapes!!! No wonder you love to be where you are.

nice shots photogoddess... i really like the second.. nice comp and lovely sky :thumbsup:

LaFoto said:
No wonder you love to be where you are.

That's the funny thing. I'm from Southern California and I've always thought of Arizona as nothing but hot, miserable desert. Thanks to Malachite, I finally got to see the beautiful side of Arizona recently. It's still WAY to hot for me in the summer but the other 9 months of the year, I can't wait to explore more of the back roads. :mrgreen:

Nice images. I really like the second shot.

The 2nd one is of Watson Lake which is up by Prescott Valley. I donated a B&W version of it for the TPF Katrina charity auction. :D

love your shot of watson lake. I got to photograph it once, a few years ago. I have been wanting to go back ever since...

photogoddess said:
The 2nd one is of Watson Lake which is up by Prescott Valley. I donated a B&W version of it for the TPF Katrina charity auction. :D
Awesome shot, Tammy. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back