Arkansas Farm Boy

been thru forrest city more times than i can count...! if you and sughar make it down here, we would love to meet you. just give a hoot and a holler....we will take ya'll out!

( a big night on the town would be a 6 pack and a bug zapper....but for ya'll we will do it up right....please let sughar know we have an outback...and chili's...and a bunch of other resturants....we wont make her eat howg jowls and fixin's!!!)

We done got a big 'ole trip on the backerd burner that'll probly account fer us endin up in Are can saw which cuud meen we need sum tailerin to stop in Benton. ;) After all this suthern tallkin, we done got us a hankerin to hang owt with us some aprilravens and anicoles. If'n the timin was rite, we cuud hed down to that thar Hope watermelon festival... MMMMMMmmMmmMmMmm

(On a side note, it's really hard to make myself spell words wrong. I get to the point where I just spell it like it sounds instead but it still takes longer to type one sentence than it normally takes for me to type a whole page.)

same here... i can speak it, but right'n it is harder....have to screw up my face, and do some thinkin' on the subject....i get plum tuckered out....

but pm me when you decide on a time, and we will meet up wit cha....would just love it, no kiddin'...

hate it, but you missed the watermelon festival...cuzin bill from the big white house said, sorrr--rry.....but ya'll can come back now, ya hear??

pm me and we will hook up when you get your plans made....lookin' forward to it, cuz once removed....(does that mean you have left here once???)

your poor cuzins from the razorback state!! would say woo pigs..but we so suck this year....

Must be nice to at least see them play... our cable provider won't even carry the games up here. :irked: We used to have a different cable provider and we could watch the games on Sunday on demand but now they don't have jack playing on TV unless it's a school up here or it's playing on ESPN...

The Hawgs took a helluva loss this year with all the seniors leaving but they'll recover. I'm ready for them to have a good year again and for the bball team to make it back to the final four.

Fess up there dahlin', you need to be fessin on up to these'ns and tell them you done been shoppin fer one o them thar fancy ray-zor back cheerleadin outfits fer Evelyn Maria.

AlisonPower said:
Fess up there dahlin', you need to be fessin on up to these'ns and tell them you done been shoppin fer one o them thar fancy ray-zor back cheerleadin outfits fer Evelyn Maria.

AlisonPower, when she's ready to waddle her little diaper bottom in one, you give me a pm and I'll have one in every size shipped, with the little face tattoos too! Jerseys for the boys!!! woo pig!

Hobbes, the spelling is killing me, too, but what fun this was! Ya'll know there are some people pm-ing us asking what some of the words meant ... how do you describe worshin', waspers and youins ...!

Anyway ... ya'll stop in, we'll entertain the kids, feed ya and pack a snack for the rest of your trip. Heck, we're practically family now, so it's just expected that you'll stop in!

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO PIIIIIIIIIIIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY

R A Z O R B A C K S!!!

Awww, I hope she looks good in red :D I have to say, it's a pitiful sight to see Aubrey moping around the house on Saturdays, just hoping that somehow a game will be played. Maybe one of these days we'll have to take a trip down there during the football season so he can at least see one in person. The boys love his "pig shirt" that he wears all winter long!

let us know when, as bad as the hogs are doing, we can dig up tickets...for sure.

and nicole is right, we will send ya'll razorback stuff for the new little pig-let!! (said in love, we all call our children farm names, makes them feel at home...!! just joshin..)

( hey alison, we can send a jersey to hobbes to wear around the house and maybe that would cheer him...what size....??)

Most reactions

Back