Around town

stc9357

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s84.photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My second post is here. Lafoto here is the pic where the colors were a little off with a couple of others. Hope you enjoy the photos because I enjoy taking them! Comments and criticism would be greatly appreciated!

scan0010.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003copy.jpg

scan0004.jpg

Here is the orignial Lafoto.
scan0009withcolorchange.jpg

I'm really interested in that third one... did you use a special lens? or was that photoshopped later?

That third one captured my attention for much longer, too, for at first it looked like it was taken out of a car window while the car was on the move, but that cannot be for the central bush is in focus all the way... so it must be some PS work.

And I like the original of the "colour-a-bit-off" photo in that other thread ... I would only just up contrasts a little and thus enhance the given colours, I think. No more.

And if I were in that area, I'd possible get closer to the trees and also get some details ... that's me for you. Sucker for close-ups - green close-ups :biggrin: :greenpbl:

The third one was photoshopped I thought it really made the bushes stand out but I liked the picture before doing it just wanted to enhance it. Thanks for your suggestions.

Most reactions

Back