Artist Model Suggestions Please

SaqqaraBird

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not too sure if this is in the right section but here i go anyways haha.... For my assignment in uni I have to imitate the style of a photographer whose work I find inspiring. I am trying to find as many photographers as I can so I can select the best one that is plausible for me to imitate with my limited equipment. THe two photographers I am looking towards so far are Jeremy Turner (landscapes) and Brooke Shaden (vintage style photomanipulations). I'm looking for professional photographers, particularly ones that exhibit a vintage or otherwordly style, however I am open to most styles. . I haven't been able to find many professionals on the internet. I have a Canon 550D with 50mm, 18-55mm, and 55-250mm lenses. Also we are only allowed to use a very minimal amount of photoshop editing. So if anyone could suggest some favourite photographers that I could research and imitate using my limited equipment, I would be very much appreciative. Thank you!;)

I've attached some photos of styles that I love, but unfortunately I cannot imitate them for my assignment as they are not done by professionals. If anyone knows of any recognised photographers with a similar style, please let me know:sexywink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your're going to get in some trouble for this thread lol... Cant be posting others work. But if youre looking for work, and their artists check out deviantart, plenty there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back