as a tourist, Brussels

Who is the man in the black jacket? A friend of yours or did you catch him in a few images?

And, that's interesting!

Those are two different people. I noticed similarity of those men after reading your question. The hair, they're both in black and wearing similar jackets :)

I have no idea who are those men. They were just there when I photographed those scenes.

... they couldn't be in the same streets as I did, because I was running literary, to see and catch more :)

and Jennifer, I forgot to add, my feet were killing me ;)

Last edited:
i think im cool. course if im not sure, im probably not.
I wasn't sure if you're cool but you are in this thread, so it's all good ;)

im waiting for the o.p to post more photos. i figure if i hang out on here long enough maybe a couple more might show up? These are as good as the no. Vietnam photos i think. And those other ones with the sheep herders or whatever. Any place other than another photo of the golden gate bridge or Manhattan...
....No pressure o.p.
just sayn, we are counting on you now for our out of country passport...
well, we do function in different time zones, I went to sleep... but I'll post more

just look at the design in these, historic. cobblestone streets, brick or stone walks. Old beautiful buildings. Even the lamppost is amazing.
wow. i think two is my favorite. look at that street, the building design just the windows are gorgeous. the barrier around the roof is artwork in itself. The post separating the street from the walk line up like little chess pawns. i wonder if all those people walking through even notice how beautiful it is where they are walking. They don't even seem to notice.
I wish I was there for more time... I liked everything I saw

Who is the man in the black jacket? A friend of yours or did you catch him in a few images?

And, that's interesting!

Those are two different people. I noticed similarity of those men after reading your question. The hair, they're both in black and wearing similar jackets :)

I have no idea who are those men. They were just there when I photographed those scenes.

and... they couldn't be in the same streets as I did, because I was running literary, to see and catch more :)

and Jennifer, I forgot to add, my feet were killing me ;)

Interesting indeed!

I swear by Cole Haan--cute shoes and soooo comfy, even when walking distances. ;)

I didn't have time to actually post a comment yesterday - Very nice set, I like them all, but the two that stand out for me, are the second and last photos. I really love the architectural elements and colors in the second shot and I know the last one is about that interesting mural, but I find the expression on the face of the lady sitting at the table, amusing. :)

Thank you Carol, for coming back to comment, I appreciate it!

here are a few more

as a tourist, in Brussels by Sounds of Shutter

shot trough the filthy glass of an elevator :)

trough a dirty glass of an elevator, Brussels by Sounds of Shutter

a street in the center, just for tourist. They're calling you: "come, come" ;)

as a tourist, in Brussels by Sounds of Shutter

The main tourist destination, the Grand Place. It's magnificent. Can't wait to edit pictures from that place. For now, here's one

as a tourist, Grand Place, Brussels by Sounds of Shutter

Thank you!

these are pretty neat. I like the last one I like the building. the people facing the other way, im wondering what they are looking at because it seems the view is behind them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back