Assistant Photographer Available

TOUS_O

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All,

I have done 20 - 30 weddings in the past couple of years and am a great team player as long as directions given are precise. I am punctual and knows the workflow of weddings. My gears are:
Canon 5D Mark III
Canon 1Ds Mark II
24-105L
17-40L
50 f1.4
Sigma 70-200 f2.8 OS

Looking for job opportunity to make some cash + gain more experience. My rate is absolutely affordable and won't eat up your profit : )
Please message me for details

Your gear is too noobish.

I only contract photographers who shoot Kodak.

Charlie, did you pop enough to share?:mrgreen:

Yea, sure! But you might not like it... I put heavy Butter, and lots of Hot Sauce! Yummy!

Yea, sure! But you might not like it... I put heavy Butter, and lots of Hot Sauce! Yummy!

Nooooo butter just salt & pepper. Umm hot sauce shouldn't even exist! >.<

The hot sauce sounds interesting. Does it make the popcorn soggy? I don't like soggy popcorn.

Hot sauce and butter is known to be a good combo on wings. However, leave my butter saturated popcorn alone. Buuuuuut.... maybe it'll keep my kids' hands out of my bowl next time! Hmmmmm......

KIDDING.

Hot sauce and butter is known to be a good combo on wings. However, leave my butter saturated popcorn alone. Buuuuuut.... maybe it'll keep my kids' hands out of my bowl next time! Hmmmmm......

KIDDING.

Use to work with all of my geek friends when I was younger, and did AD&D marathons, lol! They would not even touch my popcorn! :)

The hot sauce sounds interesting. Does it make the popcorn soggy? I don't like soggy popcorn.

If you butter it first..... and then hot sauce it to taste. The Butter will pretty much coat the popcorn and protect it... at least for a while.

grrrr....you guys are killing me

Sorry.. we are an International PHOTO FORUM... not a job board! If you were to locate and find just the photographers in your area... and PM them, I am sure that would be fine. But 99.9999% of the world / forum is not even interested since you are too far away to be useful.

Here... have some popcorn, and mellow! :)

popcorn.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back