Assorted Pictures

TBel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, I just joined this forum and it seems like a nice place.

I'm currently 16 years old from New Jersey, and I have a 3.2 megapixel Sony Cybershot camera, but hopefully I will be buying a new one soon.

I'm relatively new to photography...but here are some pictures I've taken with my camera over time that I'm proud of...to an extent. :lmao:

coke.jpg

w1.jpg

11.jpg

25.jpg

23.jpg

Any comments are appreciated. :D

The beach with the toy soldiers is interesting. I think I would have had them firing toward the beach (storming it) not away from it.

railman44 said:
The beach with the toy soldiers is interesting. I think I would have had them firing toward the beach (storming it) not away from it.

I like the army guys! But Railman44 has a good point. :)

i just moved from new jersey (ocean county) welcome and cool stuff

The army guys are very cool, and HEY! Could be firing on an enemy ship, who knows? ;-)

I like the keybords, too. Good angle on the can. You've shown really good imagination here and you've already got a great eye for what works. If you haven't taken any photography classes, you should think about it. Good stuff here and you can only get better! :D

Welcome to the forum, btw. :)

You've got some really great perspectives and creativity in these photos. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Welcome to TPF!

railman44 said:
The army men actually are on an island, so the guy with the bazooka type gun actually is aiming out to sea...just on the other side of the very small island.

Thank you for the complements and comments. :D

Wow, those are some really good shots and as others have said, you seem to have a natural eye. (Isn't that 9/10th of the battle)?
PS-I laughed out loud at the army guys. Super cute.

Most reactions

Back