What's new

Astrophotography

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From a different view. :)

3267-telescope.jpg


I used my Canon EOS 1N with my 50mm :)

Thanks for looking!
 
Thanks! :)
 
Cool idea :) Not what I expected when I opened this, but I like it alot. The white dot on the telescope kind of bothers me, and there are a few places in the sky area that could be cleaned up a bit too, but other than that very great idea and nicely executed :)
 
Very well done, I really like this! I was also expecting something a little different.
 
eromallagadnama said:
Cool idea :) Not what I expected when I opened this, but I like it alot. The white dot on the telescope kind of bothers me, and there are a few places in the sky area that could be cleaned up a bit too, but other than that very great idea and nicely executed :)
You're right, the sky does need to be cleaned up.
But the little white dot on the scope is from another lens on top of the telescope for lining up the image. :) It's collecting light so that's why that is there... not a mistake. :)

Thanks for your comments! :D
 
This one is very nice.
You could put the photo through Neat Image or something similar to "clean up" the noise in the sky, but I don't think you would really NEED to.
It is a very interesting, quite different perspective on astrophotography, indeed! :D Good idea!
 
Cool shot.. I like it..not what i was expecting.
 
Thanks everyone! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom