Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From a different view. :)

3267-telescope.jpg

I used my Canon EOS 1N with my 50mm :)

Thanks for looking!

Cool idea :) Not what I expected when I opened this, but I like it alot. The white dot on the telescope kind of bothers me, and there are a few places in the sky area that could be cleaned up a bit too, but other than that very great idea and nicely executed :)

Very well done, I really like this! I was also expecting something a little different.

eromallagadnama said:
Cool idea :) Not what I expected when I opened this, but I like it alot. The white dot on the telescope kind of bothers me, and there are a few places in the sky area that could be cleaned up a bit too, but other than that very great idea and nicely executed :)
You're right, the sky does need to be cleaned up.
But the little white dot on the scope is from another lens on top of the telescope for lining up the image. :) It's collecting light so that's why that is there... not a mistake. :)

Thanks for your comments! :D

This one is very nice.
You could put the photo through Neat Image or something similar to "clean up" the noise in the sky, but I don't think you would really NEED to.
It is a very interesting, quite different perspective on astrophotography, indeed! :D Good idea!

Most reactions

Back