At it again

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, the weather cleaned up its act and I'm at it again. I just love getting out with my camera, just to walk around with no particular direction and see what I find. Anyway, here's a couple from today.

River.jpg

Warmth%20in%20cold.jpg

Brake.jpg

I like the first as it is and would not change a thing. The brook creates a lovely line with sort of vanishing point which leads us through the image. I wish I could walk on that path beside that stream.

The middle one is a bit on the dark side and could do with a bit of a shift of highlights in levels.

And b&w could do with a contrast boost - it is a tad flat.

But the motifs in both are to my liking and what I am suggesting is IN THERE already.

I like the first as it is and would not change a thing. The brook creates a lovely line with sort of vanishing point which leads us through the image. I wish I could walk on that path beside that stream.

The middle one is a bit on the dark side and could do with a bit of a shift of highlights in levels.

And b&w could do with a contrast boost - it is a tad flat.

But the motifs in both are to my liking and what I am suggesting is IN THERE already.

I like the first one as it is also, when I took out the path, the image just went Blah! The middle one I have to work on and the B&W I changed levels. I am using a new item called "Quick Gamma" but I forgot to turn it on when I worked on these images so they were somewhat unbalanced.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back