At my Canon 400D AF is not working

vil

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys, can you help me please with an advice. Accidently i have dropped down my camera. At the moment when i dropped at my 400D was 23mm 1.8f lens, which now are broken, i have changed lens (SIGMA 18-125 3.5-5.6f) but there is a little problem. The AF is not working. The lens are ok i'm shore for that. Could it be this a problem from a body? and if yes what should i do? to go to the Canon Service Center, or there is any setting in camera to switch on AF? Thank you in davance

Hi guys, can you help me please with an advice. Accidently i have dropped down my camera. At the moment when i dropped at my 400D was 23mm 1.8f lens, which now are broken, i have changed lens (SIGMA 18-125 3.5-5.6f) but there is a little problem. The AF is not working. The lens are ok i'm shore for that. Could it be this a problem from a body? and if yes what should i do? to go to the Canon Service Center, or there is any setting in camera to switch on AF? Thank you in davance

You may find that the switch on the lens is set to manual. If not then have the camera and lens checked out.

Degro the switch fro the lens is turned on AF anyway the AF is not working

Most reactions

Back