At one time and another

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Of late, I have continued to play with this highly elaborate programme again that helps me frame my pictures, cough-cough, i.e. Paint, the simple version that comes with the Windows-package :er: :oops: , and have tried to put some photos together in one frame of places that I visited in different seasons.

You may remember the dilapidated barn that I have shown before - I have been to that place in autumn, winter, and recently, i.e. between spring and summer. Here's my collage:

DreiMalVerfalleneScheune.jpg

If you want to see more of my newest "Dilapidated Barn" pics, you should shout unanimously

"We want to SEE
the dilapidated barn!" ;) :lol:

And some others (I did not always find the exact location, but all these come close):

HofinVahlde2.jpg

HofinVahlde1.jpg

Maisfeld.jpg

Birkenreihe.jpg

Gorgeous barn shots, I think I've seen some of these before actually , but they're all so pretty I could look at em all day.

"What do we want?"
"Barns!!!!"

"How do we want em?"
"Dilapidated!!!"

Thanks folks for your friendly comments.
Sorry, I am late in complying to your unanimous wish of seeing some more of the dilapidated barn, but a weekend away with over 600 photos taken within two days kind of topples over all what is normal... so give me time. Thanks.

Most reactions

Back