at work

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am at work ... but had to drink some wine since someone leaves and moves on to another job.

However, I had no lunch, so the wine has quite some effect on me now.

My car is parked outside, but how will i get home now?? :confused:

Life is cruel!

you 'had to' lol did they force in down you....

got a funny mental image of some one squishing your cheeks together the way that you get fish face when your lips kinda pucker and someone pouring wine straight into your mouth.

well, now i decided to have even beer .... and i certainly willl not drive .... not even sure if i will be able to walk ;)

you 'had to' lol did they force in down you....

got a funny mental image of some one squishing your cheeks together the way that you get fish face when your lips kinda pucker and someone pouring wine straight into your mouth.

no, but it is one of my employees who will leave tomorrow, so i cannot spoil the party, can i?? ;)

So you're spending the night at work!?

Iiiinteresting! :p

no, I took the train .. well, missed the first train by one minute :( But was home at 11 pm then. Not too bad :)

Let me be the first to compliment you for not drinking and driving.

:thumbup:

was the wine any good? ;)

and Corry: what, you're not allowed to have a drink at an office party??

pascal

Let me be the first to compliment you for not drinking and driving.

well, we do not have a zero booze policy here, but it is rather strict. also it would be very bad to put others in danger by slowed down reaction on the road.

Actually, I was not even allowed to have a drink, since I was the only boss-kind-of-person participating, I felt like I had to stay until the end then to make sure the little one's do not misbehave, make a mess (or drive home by car!) ;)

the first bottles were good European wine, but then i switched to (good) beer when they found some horrible wine somewhere ;)

Most reactions

Back