Attention: JackRabbit

dom yo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For 16, youre pretty cool and handy with a camera and the equipment/conditions you work with

id hang out with you

Awe...how sweet.

So I'm guessing your guys' PM's are not working??

Awe...how sweet.

actually i pm'd him the link to this thread :lol:
its off topic, its friday, im bored, trying to stay entertained before i fall asleep at my desk

Awe...how sweet.

its off topic, its friday, im bored, trying to stay entertained before i fall asleep at my desk

No problems....just gives me a friendly reminder of why I don't visit this forum nearly as much as I used to (and nearly as much as other forums)....too much pointless garbage gets posted.

Awe...how sweet.

No problems....just gives me a friendly reminder of why I don't visit this forum nearly as much as I used to (and nearly as much as other forums)....too much pointless garbage gets posted.
so sorry to offend you with my off topic thread
maybe you should stay out of the off topic forum if you dont like off topic threads

I think my IQ just dropped.

:lol: @ everyone upset about a thread
you guys would never make it on popular forums

I bet I have more forum experience than you considering I am on about a dozen including one which I moderate.

The intended use of off-topic is not to replace the PM system, yet many people have been using it as a ghetto instant-messenger to make their conversations public. Many of these threads turn into mindless wharrgarbl or end up locked.

We have a word for that on other forums. It's called a troll.

I bet I have more forum experience than you considering I am on about a dozen including one which I moderate.

The intended use of off-topic is not to replace the PM system, yet many people have been using it as a ghetto instant-messenger to make their conversations public. Many of these threads turn into mindless wharrgarbl or end up locked.

We have a word for that on other forums. It's called a troll.
you moderate one?! me too!! im 500 away from 50k posts on that account too
but thats super troll status to you isnt it

"you want to have casual conversations with people?!!?!?!?! what is wrong with you!!!!"

youre a moderator of a wax forum? :lmao:

Huh?

More wharrgarbl I suppose...

I advise everyone:

Dont_feed_the_troll.jpg

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response

straight off of google/wikipedia itself

i made a thread saying that i thought a member on this board was cool and i liked his photography on a photography forum
please tell me where i fit in as a troll?

Most reactions

Back