Attention: JackRabbit

so...i hear the new stapler I got was a pretty good one

So far I see no reason for why anything should be done about this thread... those who don't want to follow any banter threads should stay out of them. I don't like them, either, but that's no reason to actively moderate them, unless they get out of hand. This doesn't so far...

So what about that new stapler of yours, max3k. It's good, you say? (It's 11 at night where I am, and as I'm not going out to any "Dance into May", I might as well sign off and go to bed. Behave all :D ).

I wish we had a few more nice chats and stuff on the site to be honest!
Nothing better than a few people having a good conversations about something even if its not particulary interesting to others (I mean I hate babyphotos but I still let them post and chat in peace). Besides good natured chats are good for building the community up!

besides our off topic section is hardly abused (its more underused if anything).

Last edited:
I wish we had a few more nice chats and stuff on the site to be honest!
Nothing better than a few people having a good conversations about something even if its not particulary interesting to others (I mean I hate babyphotos but I still let them post and chat in peace). Besides good natured chats are good for building the community up!

besides out offtopice section is hardly abused (its more underused if anything).
:thumbup::thumbup:

Yo yo yo....wassup my peeps

/negrodamus

Most reactions

New Topics

Back