Audi R8 V10 Spyder

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
Recent set with one of my dream cars, the Audi R8. You can see the full set on my blog if you'd like!

DSC_2068-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_2103-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_2201-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_2175-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_2179-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_2147-Edit-XL.jpg

R8%20Rig%20Finished%202-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_2212-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_2185-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_2169-Edit-XL.jpg

R8%20New%20Mexico-XL.jpg

Very nice, especially 1, 2 & 7. Number 7 looks like it could be in an Audi brochure.

I like them. The only nitpick I have is the reflection of the modifier in his glasses in #9. Nice car !

Would you care to explain how you achived the ground motion effect in Photo 11? Great work!

Nice, but I'm not a fan of the fog the car is always surrounded by -- but never obscured by. Yeah, it's a thing. Just not one that I like much.

Some nice shots. 7 made me go "wow". I really liked the one with his arm on the steering wheel, too.

Inspirational...I.need to shoot a tricked out M3 in Vegas in a month or so, should be fun considering. Nice set well done!

Would you care to explain how you achived the ground motion effect in Photo 11? Great work!

That would all be in post using a special motion program.

Great shots, curious what camera and lens you are using..

These were shot with a Nikon D800 and a combination of the 85mm 1.4D and the 35mm 1.4G (both Nikon)

Nice, but I'm not a fan of the fog the car is always surrounded by -- but never obscured by. Yeah, it's a thing. Just not one that I like much.

Thanks for your CC!

Inspirational...I.need to shoot a tricked out M3 in Vegas in a month or so, should be fun considering. Nice set well done!

Sounds like it's gonna be an awesome set! Thanks for the kind words.

I leased an A6 T for 4 years and that was the best car I've ever driven, like a magic carpet, a fast magic carpet.
I can't imagine what driving this coupe with the V10 must be like.

Good set Theo only things really poppin out to me is the fog on #2 just looks a bit out of place/faked, 3 just looks like a standard side of the road shot. doesn't stand up to the rest of your set. Really like 4,5,6 all good. how are you like using the virtual rig software? pretty pricy

I like no.5, with the Audi cuff links

Most reactions

New Topics

Back