Australian sunset

TenaciousTins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple of pictures from Mooroopna, Australia. Just happened to be traveling back from a birthday party and the sunset was AMAZING! I tried to keep the horizons straight and to use the rule of thirds, but honestly, I was so excited to be shooting this, that I barely paid attention to the rules. Where I come from in the US, I never get to see sunsets because it's so hilly. Just visiting Australia for several weeks and this was just amazing. Shot with an 18-55mm lens...unfortunately no tripod as it was a bit too far to carry it from home. C+C welcome! I also have many more available that I am willing to upload...some of them are more in tune with the rule of thirds than these...but these were what everyone liked the best.

1. Everyone's favorite

desbday-570 by cmsavage, on Flickr

2. Towards the end of the sunset

desbday-636 by cmsavage, on Flickr

3. This one was shot through a car windshield...but I still love it

desbday-508 by cmsavage, on Flickr

Wonderful set. I love that 3rd one with the sun rays.

Very nice, like the 1st one the reflections on the water and the color.

Beautiful. In special #1.

Thank you...I am still counting my lucky stars to even be there in the first place...it was so absolutely gorgeous and there is no way I could truly capture it in pictures...it was AMAZING. i love being out here. I swear if I was not married, I would find a way to get out here to live.

Some great shots, Tins! The texture on that first one is incredible!

I was there last year Xmas, no such lucky.:er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back