Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
more location shooting

img_0964-edit.jpg

img_0900-edit.jpg

img_0946-edit.jpg

view more images here: Tidlig høstdag : Din fotograf i Trondheim «

Last edited:
Well I know what im showing my hairdresser that I will hopefully acquire in the future how to do my hair next season.. :eek:

THe excessive vignetting really kills the sexy legs...nothing quite as bad as skin tones that drop off toward blackness at the edges of the frame...the blue-ish skin on her thighs subliminally makes me think of somebody recovered dead from a lake after an ice fishing accident...blue skin tones give a dead, or zombie-like vibe...her dfark hair blends right in with the foliage in shots #1 and #3, but has decent separation from the foliage in the middle photo. I like her pose in shot #1--it looks realistic and believable, whereas in #3 her hand positioning looks a bit artificial. In shot #1, her bust is pointed toward the camera in an "open" pose...in #3, her body is turned toward the ground, and she is "closed-off". Her bust is turned down toward the ground, and that makes her torso look blocky and ugly in the third photo, especially wearing that sack-like, unusual top...I am looking at these from an editor's point of view...

Have you tried a vertical crop of the first photo, so her face is framed by her arms? I think it might be nice...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back