What's new

Automotive C&C Please!

carspottingohio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 6, 2012
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
I've been working towards doing photoshoots and finally have a few booked for late July but would like to improve anything possible before that so C&C would be great. Im 17 using a Nikon D5000 and just your normal lens nothing special and no filters. I will be purchasing photoshop towards the end of the month because im tired of using GIMP 2. Thanks in advance and have a great day!


I know there are a good amount of pictures just comment where you feel is needed.

Picture 1 $DSC_1807x.webp
Picture 2$DSC_1561x.webp
Picture 3$DSC_1501x.webp
Picture 4$DSC_1425x.webp
Picture 5$DSC_0047x.webp
Picture 6$DSC_0704x.webp
Picture 7$DSC_0422x.webp

Facebook: Carbon Leaf Photography
Twitter: @carbonleafphoto
 
don't you force a bit too much on the contrast in post treatment ?
 
don't you force a bit too much on the contrast in post treatment ?
That I don't know because I just use auto contrast,levels and curves to editing most of my pictures right now. Mainly because I don't correctly know how to edited those for the best results so I let the computer do it for me.
 
most programs left on automatic (including photoshop) tend to overdo the corrections especially if you have a color failure in the pic (mainly huge % of the same color)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom