What's new

Automotive Photography

GPRocket

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Toowoomba
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few I took ages ago of dads pride and joy off the 3100...
 

Attachments

  • $image-3275659429.webp
    $image-3275659429.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 135
  • $image-1374414048.webp
    $image-1374414048.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 121
  • $image-2903870462.webp
    $image-2903870462.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 140
  • $image-2123649699.webp
    $image-2123649699.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 131
  • $image-1377132619.webp
    $image-1377132619.webp
    69.5 KB · Views: 121
  • $image-142219787.webp
    $image-142219787.webp
    72.5 KB · Views: 132
  • $image-1183334115.webp
    $image-1183334115.webp
    73.3 KB · Views: 114
  • $image-344319238.webp
    $image-344319238.webp
    45 KB · Views: 124
Got to love the old Val's
 
Definately, he loves that thing... Gonna do another shoot one day soon and do some panning and driving side by side and shooting while moving as well as some lighting effects too since I've acquired some more gear now... Will keep you posted.
 
Something rather awkward about some of these; almost like they're done in cabinet-maker's perspective. What focal-length did you use?
 
I'm not quite sure, will have to look later. This was the first ever car shot I'd done, so was still experimenting at this stage...
What's cabinet makers perspective ps ?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom